Clan Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Apocalypse

DotA Clan Apocalypse

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question about Clan Apocalypse (PWFD)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple-Blows
Admin
Purple-Blows

Question about Clan Apocalypse (PWFD) Empty
PostSubject: Question about Clan Apocalypse (PWFD)   Question about Clan Apocalypse (PWFD) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:45 pm

Are we going to expand?

We have a handful of members who are fairly active which is nice...but there are times when no one is on at all and the vent/pwfd bnet channel is a ghost town. Are there any plans to up the members and make it so we have a decent amount of people running games more often then not? Just curious Very Happy

on a side note lets get this forum more active Sleep
Back to top Go down
Tonst3r
Tonst3r

PostSubject: Re: Question about Clan Apocalypse (PWFD)   Question about Clan Apocalypse (PWFD) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Purple-Blows wrote:
Are we going to expand?

We have a handful of members who are fairly active which is nice...but there are times when no one is on at all and the vent/pwfd bnet channel is a ghost town. Are there any plans to up the members and make it so we have a decent amount of people running games more often then not? Just curious Very Happy

ur avatar is hot
Back to top Go down
Purple-Blows
Admin
Purple-Blows

PostSubject: Re: Question about Clan Apocalypse (PWFD)   Question about Clan Apocalypse (PWFD) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:58 pm

Tonst3r wrote:
Purple-Blows wrote:
Are we going to expand?

ur avatar is hot

Thats what I was going to say to you...
Back to top Go down
Greg
Admin
Greg

PostSubject: Re: Question about Clan Apocalypse (PWFD)   Question about Clan Apocalypse (PWFD) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:04 am

i plan on making the forum a huge part of the clan as soon as i make the new website in the summer i cant now because i have to much school its hard cause the website takes so much time but as for our members i hire shamman to do that for me which im am going to enforce to recruit more people
Back to top Go down
http://ClanApocalypse.co.cc
Paul
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Question about Clan Apocalypse (PWFD)   Question about Clan Apocalypse (PWFD) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:11 am

i can watch this forum since i can get online almost everyday now because theres no more school for me. idk. affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigpaully00
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about Clan Apocalypse (PWFD)   Question about Clan Apocalypse (PWFD) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about Clan Apocalypse (PWFD)
Page 1 of 1