Clan Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Apocalypse

DotA Clan Apocalypse

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Issues

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmy
Admin
Jimmy

Clan Issues Empty
PostSubject: Clan Issues   Clan Issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:49 pm

There has been a decent amount of conflicts in the clan in the past few days. Thus, I've decided address these issues.

1: You are NOT to leave a clan inhouse unless your team mates agree, or truely you HAVE to leave.

2: Do NOT make racist comments to other players unless you know them enough that they know you are joking. Also, don't rag it on over and over. It gets old, and it's not funny!

I suggest these to be followed.
Back to top Go down
http://pwfd.roflforum.net
Purple-Blows
Admin
Purple-Blows

Clan Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Issues   Clan Issues I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:38 pm

Jimmy wrote:
There has been a decent amount of conflicts in the clan in the past few days. Thus, I've decided address these issues.

1: You are NOT to leave a clan inhouse unless your team mates agree, or truely you HAVE to leave.

2: Do NOT make racist comments to other players unless you know them enough that they know you are joking. Also, don't rag it on over and over. It gets old, and it's not funny!

I suggest these to be followed.

Also, do NOT bash your teammates in ally or All chat, it is rude and it is a waste of time. If you have the time to type out rude remarks towards them then you clearly have the time to type out ways in which they can improve their game.
Back to top Go down
BattlePudge
BattlePudge

Clan Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Issues   Clan Issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:06 am

I'm still new to the clan...personally I haven't had any issues been fun so far don't ruin it for the new kid!! lol.
Back to top Go down
Tom_
Tom_

Clan Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Issues   Clan Issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:46 am

Amen. I hate members who bash each other. I tend to just do my own thing when that happens or just whisper to the person getting bashed with the strategy.
Back to top Go down
Purple-Blows
Admin
Purple-Blows

Clan Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Issues   Clan Issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:36 pm

Tom_ wrote:
Amen. I hate members who bash each other. I tend to just do my own thing when that happens or just whisper to the person getting bashed with the strategy.

Good man
Back to top Go down
cjcoolieo

Clan Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Issues   Clan Issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:18 am

people also need to take constructive critism from their teammates, but teammates need to give it in a non-asshole like way. if u no what i mean.
Back to top Go down
BattlePudge
BattlePudge

Clan Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Issues   Clan Issues I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:57 am

What CJ is trying to say is, if you see someone getting bashed pretty bad, stand up...it's like the story of the kid with no friends at school...then one day someone decides to be his friend he doesn't end up commiting suicide...(not that this is any where near this serious) So if you see someone getting bashed then say..you know what guys...shut the fuck up, instead of flaming this kid lets try and offer a strategy...not everyone was good at dota when they first started and not everyone has a good game every game...I take this back, even with a negative horrible score you can still have a good game..So, instead of possibly losing a valuable clan member due to talking shit like pubeless little children, lets make this clan member an adequate dota player...Ive seen too much of this in other clans, and literally clan's disband because of "clan issues" so, I 100% agree with the "rules" and "issues" Bravo brother.

STILL IP BANNED ON EAST 10-13 DAYS FROM TODAY (JULY 4TH) GG NIGS

-bp
Back to top Go down
Purple-Blows
Admin
Purple-Blows

Clan Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Issues   Clan Issues I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:30 pm

BattlePudge wrote:
What CJ is trying to say is, if you see someone getting bashed pretty bad, stand up...it's like the story of the kid with no friends at school...then one day someone decides to be his friend he doesn't end up commiting suicide...(not that this is any where near this serious) So if you see someone getting bashed then say..you know what guys...shut the fuck up, instead of flaming this kid lets try and offer a strategy...not everyone was good at dota when they first started and not everyone has a good game every game...I take this back, even with a negative horrible score you can still have a good game..So, instead of possibly losing a valuable clan member due to talking shit like pubeless little children, lets make this clan member an adequate dota player...Ive seen too much of this in other clans, and literally clan's disband because of "clan issues" so, I 100% agree with the "rules" and "issues" Bravo brother.

STILL IP BANNED ON EAST 10-13 DAYS FROM TODAY (JULY 4TH) GG NIGS

-bp

GOD your sentence keeps getting longer every time you post it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Issues   Clan Issues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Issues
Page 1 of 1