Clan Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Apocalypse

DotA Clan Apocalypse

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Garena Dota

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple-Blows
Admin
Purple-Blows

Garena Dota Empty
PostSubject: Garena Dota   Garena Dota I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:48 pm

This may double post so please forgive me.

Myself and many other members of Clan PWFD were exposed to Ganera within the last few days. What I want on this thread is for members, council members, and shamans to give their opinions about ganera and if you want to use this system of playing dota to replace using BNET East Azeroth. I want ANY thoughts about using Garena. On a side note I want everyone in the clan to respond to this topic. IF you do not have a forum account make one and spread the word.
Back to top Go down
BattlePudge
BattlePudge

Garena Dota Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garena Dota   Garena Dota I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:17 am

Well im pretty familiar with Garena...it's basically Ladder Dota...gain levels/exp for the amount of games u play/win/lose you can start clans play with friends...it's pretty cool...anybody can host (if u have a good computer) TONS of rooms you can play in...for more information id say just DL it and check it out....just Google GARENA and it should be the very first/second thread to click on..again pretty cool the way they use ladder stats for dota.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
Admin
Jimmy

Garena Dota Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garena Dota   Garena Dota I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:41 pm

I hate it! Evil or Very Mad Well, in all seriousnes. I find that it takes too long to get it all set up. Everyone is way too serious about it. It's only a way to track score. Our bot can do that and be in battlenet.

Last edited by Jimmy on Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://pwfd.roflforum.net
Purple-Blows
Admin
Purple-Blows

Garena Dota Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garena Dota   Garena Dota I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:42 pm

BattlePudge wrote:
Well im pretty familiar with Garena...it's basically Ladder Dota...gain levels/exp for the amount of games u play/win/lose you can start clans play with friends...it's pretty cool...anybody can host (if u have a good computer) TONS of rooms you can play in...for more information id say just DL it and check it out....just Google GARENA and it should be the very first/second thread to click on..again pretty cool the way they use ladder stats for dota.

Anyone else? This has been posted for 4 days and I have two responses.
Back to top Go down
BattlePudge
BattlePudge

Garena Dota Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garena Dota   Garena Dota I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:03 am

Again though man I like it alot...Ya I agree with people take it seriously...Everygame the "chance of a leaver" is cut almost 90% (random guess obviously) Out of maybe 20 games on garena ive played...2 or 3 leavers....Compare that to b.net...lol if u wanna get in touch with it download and add me to friends list on garena...
SN on Garena = BattlePudge
And, it took me 20 minutes to dl it set it up and register a SN...games on the other hand do not fill up as fast as b.net because there are like 1000 rooms you can be in to find a game...literally 1000 not 100. If u wanna get it set up we can always (if Greg wants to) start a clan on garena too...all up in the air I would consider discussing it at your upcoming council meeting? Up too you guys though just throwin it out there...hope it helps u a little with your garena research...again to figure it out best yourself..just download it man...www.google.com lol pce brother

EDIT!! Here's all the information you need man

http://pwfd.roflforum.net/news-f1/garena-info-t40.htm
http://pwfd.roflforum.net/news-f1/garena-info-t40.htm
Back to top Go down
Tiger_Fist

Garena Dota Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garena Dota   Garena Dota I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:50 am

I've been on Garena for like 5 months now and it beats b.net IMO.theres reduced delay,ladder games,overall better players(in the right rooms) and lots of people asking for scrims which is what we should do more,the way garena is presented might be a little complicated at first but i personnaly mastered it in 1-2 weeks Smile
Back to top Go down
Purple-Blows
Admin
Purple-Blows

Garena Dota Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garena Dota   Garena Dota I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:56 pm

Tiger_Fist wrote:
I've been on Garena for like 5 months now and it beats b.net IMO.theres reduced delay,ladder games,overall better players(in the right rooms) and lots of people asking for scrims which is what we should do more,the way garena is presented might be a little complicated at first but i personnaly mastered it in 1-2 weeks Smile

I'm all for it for scrims. We should either get a list of people willing to scrim on a certain time during the evening or get that rank thing rolling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Garena Dota Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garena Dota   Garena Dota I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garena Dota
Page 1 of 1