Clan Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Apocalypse

DotA Clan Apocalypse

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Info on ClanPWFDGodBot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BattlePudge
BattlePudge

Info on ClanPWFDGodBot Empty
PostSubject: Info on ClanPWFDGodBot   Info on ClanPWFDGodBot I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:10 am

K guys bots up and running for GOOD now...had a few problems here and there but I DL'd the new warden.exe bypass so it should work constantly. Greg if u haven't talked me then read this^^ I would like a seperate thread on the forums for the bot information, as in clan rank system, timebans blah blah all the Plugins I will be installing and how to run them correctly so we don't have any problems if I'm offline. Just a suggestion please. Think about it
Thanks
-bp
Back to top Go down
Purple-Blows
Admin
Purple-Blows

PostSubject: Re: Info on ClanPWFDGodBot   Info on ClanPWFDGodBot I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:00 pm

BattlePudge wrote:
K guys bots up and running for GOOD now...had a few problems here and there but I DL'd the new warden.exe bypass so it should work constantly. Greg if u haven't talked me then read this^^ I would like a seperate thread on the forums for the bot information, as in clan rank system, timebans blah blah all the Plugins I will be installing and how to run them correctly so we don't have any problems if I'm offline. Just a suggestion please. Think about it
Thanks
-bp

Until you get your own section for the god bot why don't you post a list of commands depending on rank so we know what we are able to do.
Back to top Go down
Greg
Admin
Greg

PostSubject: Re: Info on ClanPWFDGodBot   Info on ClanPWFDGodBot I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:25 pm

your new forum thread is up its all up to you now lol post anything you want
Back to top Go down
http://ClanApocalypse.co.cc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Info on ClanPWFDGodBot   Info on ClanPWFDGodBot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Info on ClanPWFDGodBot
Page 1 of 1