Clan Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Apocalypse

DotA Clan Apocalypse

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$!

Go down 
+21
DerWille
Phamily_Guy
FrozenStorm2k51
Random.Blis
Argus
iddqd-
BattlePudge
chenli0479
Paul
Purple-Blows
Finisher - Brian
Spooni
james
gunshots
Matt
Tom_
Tonst3r
Jimmy
KrOnIc
lolcookiiez
Greg
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Greg
Admin
Greg

POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$! Empty
PostSubject: POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$!   POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:30 pm

In order to participate in the clan inhouse league you need to reply to this topic with the folling information (after you have registered!):

-The times you are available throughout the week plz include bed times school times etc
-Say whether you want to participate in the full activity and be on a team or sub for missing
players on other teams

This forums will close Friday April 10th! THANK YOU!
Back to top Go down
http://ClanApocalypse.co.cc
lolcookiiez

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$!   POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:30 pm

cookiiez is in

mon-friday 7-12 ish??
sat-sun- idk what my schedule is going to look like
Back to top Go down
KrOnIc
KrOnIc

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$!   POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:08 pm

Uh yeah im in. whenever i guess. depends
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
Admin
Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$!   POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:02 pm

I'm in.
Full leauge.
3-11pm week days. Fridays I'm off 3-7 and sundays I'm off 2-7. The rest I'm most likely on. School is 6am-3pm
Back to top Go down
http://pwfd.roflforum.net
Tonst3r
Tonst3r

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$!   POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:36 am

anytime 930 or later PM works and some days earlier just lmk what times shit pops off ahead of time
Back to top Go down
Tom_
Tom_

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$!   POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:06 pm

Hello,
My name is Thomas. I play an online competitive game called DotA. I am willing to join this competitive league in a formal way. My best times are around 6-10:30 central time on weekdays. Weekends vary due to the fact of psychotic step-mother whom I loathe.

Love,
massacre_ Cool
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$!   POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:27 pm

Yo im in. im leading a team. and im sure you know my availability
Back to top Go down
gunshots
gunshots

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$!   POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:15 pm

ok guys its is so far i have a team of the following
-Ssantu
-Tehfail
-?
-?

i would like a list of members not picked and also i think greg should post the game mode for the clan inhouse.
Back to top Go down
Tonst3r
Tonst3r

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$!   POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:20 pm

gunshots wrote:
ok guys its is so far i have a team of the following
-Ssantu
-Tehfail
-?
-?

i would like a list of members not picked and also i think greg should post the game mode for the clan inhouse.
^99.9% sure its CM mode and i agree with list of un-used clan members or just a list of members period and what teams they are on.

as of now i have

Ashton
Whatislovee

on Team Sexy.

EDIT: ima put up a post with the teams for admins to edit according to changes

http://pwfd.roflforum.net/inhouse-league-notifications-f6/in-clan-team-assignment-t13.htm

Last edited by Tonst3r on Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
james

PostSubject: Ssanttu   POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:48 pm

ANY DAY ANY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spooni
Spooni

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$!   POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:35 pm

B.net: Spooni
Time: Mon-Thurs 3-10
Fri-Sun 3pm-4pm, 9pm-Next day
League: Full
Back to top Go down
http://www.Parad0x.Tk
Finisher - Brian
Finisher - Brian

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$!   POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:36 pm

Count me in if anyone wants me. Im not bad, just need a shammy i guess Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Purple-Blows
Admin
Purple-Blows

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$!   POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:38 pm

I'm in at any time that I'm needed. I have a busy schedule with school/work/volunteer work/ and the GF but I make plenty of time to relax and play some crappy game called DOTA. lol!

Never or a Friday Night, other than that I am open every evening after 9pm central time.

Purple-Blows/LuSiFeR
Back to top Go down
Purple-Blows
Admin
Purple-Blows

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$!   POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$! I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:26 pm

Can we get this shit going?
Back to top Go down
Greg
Admin
Greg

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$!   POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$! I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:59 pm

i postponed this inhouse league to June 30th because we need to regroup chose a captain to replace tony and yea reorginize teams
Back to top Go down
http://ClanApocalypse.co.cc
Paul
Paul

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$!   POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:41 am

im in.. any time available for me!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigpaully00
Finisher - Brian
Finisher - Brian

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$!   POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:54 pm

Im in. Im gonna be in florida june 12-26th but i can probably play there, just late at night
Back to top Go down
chenli0479
chenli0479

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$!   POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:22 pm

i am still a noob so hope u guys dont mind if i am not that good....
monday-thursday after 1pm except tuesday(after 7pm is ok) 5-6 before 6pm is ok i got to go work at 6pm Ps> i live in Canada sooo time might be different in US
Back to top Go down
BattlePudge
BattlePudge

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$!   POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:09 am

Hey Id like to join in on the IH league? maybe too late to sign up but I just got invited to clan..let me know.
im online random times throughout the day..usually work at night so later than 9/10 pm central... weekends run a little later like 11/12 pm central..online after that then
Back to top Go down
iddqd-

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$!   POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:16 pm

id like to sign up.
Back to top Go down
Argus

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$!   POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:09 pm

I'm in usually monday-thursday late 10-3ish sometimes 12-4ish. EST
Back to top Go down
Random.Blis
Random.Blis

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$!   POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:42 pm

Count me In Random
Back to top Go down
FrozenStorm2k51

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$!   POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:21 pm

New guy Will here, I'm in for the full amount and I'm available most weeknights after 6pm and I try to be in bed by midnight as I have work at 8a.m. daily. Times are CST, add an hour for EST.
Back to top Go down
Phamily_Guy
Phamily_Guy

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$!   POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:32 am

The only times I cannot play are pretty much on Wednesday and Sunday, mainly during nighttime on these days. Otherwise, I can make the games for pretty much every other afternoon and night besides those days. I would like to play for a team. I go by Pacific Time.
Back to top Go down
DerWille

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$!   POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:37 am

I'm in. I'm the other Will. I'm on west coast over here, during the summer I should be fine, but once fall starts up I won't be as avaliable. The only nights for me that are iffy are Fridays/Saturdays/Sundays because usually one of those nights I run a D&D game with my friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$!   POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POST HERE TO PARTICIPATE!@#$!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Apocalypse :: Clan Apocalypse :: INHOUSE LEAGUE NOTIFICATIONS-
Jump to: