Clan Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Apocalypse

DotA Clan Apocalypse

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW RULES THE CLAN MUST ABIDE BY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Greg
Admin
Greg

NEW RULES THE CLAN MUST ABIDE BY Empty
PostSubject: NEW RULES THE CLAN MUST ABIDE BY   NEW RULES THE CLAN MUST ABIDE BY I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:04 pm

I will be posting new rules that the clan MUST follow simply enough if you break the rules once you will get either a warning or a one day probation from DOTA depending on the severity. After that you will be expelled from the clan immediatly!
Back to top Go down
http://ClanApocalypse.co.cc
Purple-Blows
Admin
Purple-Blows

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES THE CLAN MUST ABIDE BY   NEW RULES THE CLAN MUST ABIDE BY I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:14 am

Greg wrote:
I will be posting new rules that the clan MUST follow simply enough if you break the rules once you will get either a warning or a one day probation from DOTA depending on the severity. After that you will be expelled from the clan immediatly!

These rules are going to be enforced. Not only this but everyone needs to get a forum account and get active, I will be going from channel to channel on vent when people are on and asking if they have an account or not. This is very important not only for clan members to get their voice heard and read by others, but so they can vote on important issues.
Back to top Go down
BattlePudge
BattlePudge

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES THE CLAN MUST ABIDE BY   NEW RULES THE CLAN MUST ABIDE BY I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:05 am

agreed
Back to top Go down
Purple-Blows
Admin
Purple-Blows

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES THE CLAN MUST ABIDE BY   NEW RULES THE CLAN MUST ABIDE BY I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:15 pm

This is the part where you post the rules greg...lol
Back to top Go down
Greg
Admin
Greg

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES THE CLAN MUST ABIDE BY   NEW RULES THE CLAN MUST ABIDE BY I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:56 pm

ik ive been extremely busy especailly now that its getting closer to the inhouse i will post seperate rules for "Clan Behavior", "Inhousing", etc
Back to top Go down
http://ClanApocalypse.co.cc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULES THE CLAN MUST ABIDE BY   NEW RULES THE CLAN MUST ABIDE BY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW RULES THE CLAN MUST ABIDE BY
Page 1 of 1